Looking for civil engineering jobs? Interested in a career with DESI?
As a consulting company, our strengths are always our staff. Because of this, we consider it a priority to hire highly qualified, talented individuals with an interest to serve clients.
Here are the career opportunities and civil engineering jobs available with us:
- Special Inspectors – 0-5 years: North Brunswick, NJ and New York, NY
- Junior Engineers (Civil, Geotech, Environmental) – 0-3 years: North Brunswick, NJ and New York, NY
- Project Controller – 5 years: North Brunswick, NJ
Other opportunities available include:
- Professionals with knowledge of permitting, land use regulations, EIS, EO 215 in NJ, SEQRA, CEQRA in NY
- Geotechnical Engineers with about 5 year experience in subsurface soil and rock evaluations, analysis and design capabilities to estimate settlement, slope stability, support of excavation, etc.
- Certified Lead Inspector, Risk Assessor, Project Designer and abatement supervisor
- Certified personnel in Asbestos to perform inspection, management planning, project design, project supervision, etc
- Environmental Engineers with sound knowledge in NYSDEC and NJDEP regulations, soil and ground water evaluations, remedial investigations and remedial actions.
- ICC Certification Commercial and Residential Building Inspectors
- Marketing personnel with the ability to manage and develop DESI’s Publicity Material, Social Media, Blogs and Website. Knowledge in federal and state procurement is a plus.
- Accounting and Book keeping personnel
- Construction Inspectors with certification in ACI, ICC, CWI in concrete/soil/steel bolting and welding
- Site Civil Engineers with experience in site planning, grading drainage, storm water management and utility connections.
If interested in any of these (or DESI in general), please email email@example.com!
No headhunters, please!
DESI is an equal opportunity employer. Our mission is to provide solutions that are tailored to meet clients’ needs, project specifications, and budget constraints. We provide our staff with the opportunity to choose their own career path and grow with our company. If you are highly motivated and detail-oriented we will give you opportunities to learn and grow!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages, company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursement.
Our company is small, yet diverse, participating in important Civil Engineering projects. There is much room to grow, within and along with the company