Instrumentation/Monitoring Instrumentation and Environmental Monitoring
Geotechnical and Environmental Instrumentation provides data that helps engineers in every stage of a project.
We are acknowledged experts in managing geotechnical and environmental monitoring projects. We specializes in delivering personally-managed monitoring solutions, customized to your exact needs. Based on our extensive experience, we will guide you through your design options to help you select the most appropriate system, highlighting the differences between various monitoring methods, as well as the cost implications. We provide our clients with experienced environmental monitoring engineers for the duration of a project, on a full or part-time basis.
We also provide various automated monitoring system typically involves data being collected through telephone or GPS connections. Data can be transmitted to web-based monitoring system which processes and distributes complex data.
- Ground and Structural Movement
- Pre and Post-Construction Survey
- Geotechnical Instrumentation
- Real-time Vibration Monitoring
- Settlement Monitoring
- Vibration and Crack Monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring
- Installation and Monitoring of Inclinometer and Piezometer
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Settlement, Rebound, and Slope Stability Analyses
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Tilt Monitoring
- Installation of Inclinometers, Settlement Plates and Monitoring
- construction monitoring
- Excavation Support Instrumentation
- Compaction Monitoring
- Structural Movement Monitoring
- Building Settlement Monitoring
- Survey of Optical Prisms
- Design and Install Geo-Structural Instrumentation & Monitoring Program, including tilt sensors, seismographs, crack gages, and structural monitoring optical prisms
- Provide Real-Time Monitoring using web-based Data Management System (ARGUS)
- Perform Pre- and Post-Construction Inspection of Bridge and surrounding structures
- Evaluation of Noise & Vibration
- Piezometers and Water level monitoring
- Residential Potable Well Water Sampling & Monitoring
- Construction Monitoring Web-Camera
- Installation of Ground & Structure Movement Survey Points
Our Company Mission
We are a responsive, service oriented Civil Engineering company managed by a dedicated team of engineers. We are registered as professional engineers in the States of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. We strive to find cost effective solutions to any given problem. We are a small, minority, and disadvantaged yet quality conscientious business enterprise. We go the extra step to obtain variances from regulatory agencies, and our engineers have significant design build and design bid build experience for Environmental Engineering in New Jersey and other projects. We will provide 24/7 service to our clients if required.